Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Beauty is in the Eye of the CP

It's been a few weeks since I've posted and I would apologize but I"m sure not many of you out there have noticed. Since my days consist of eating, sleeping, working, going out, and repeating, here are pictures to show you my past two weeks.



Sunset at Yacht and Beach
I broke an apartment bowl.Looks like a crime scene


You can't see it, but Lariza got a shout out from a guest. Hellz yeah

Colleen and I with the guy who performs at Downtown Disney and his groupie 

Me, Austin, and Kayla spending the night on the town like it's summer again 

U+God = :)    I asked for a sign , too bad it was upside down 
Lauren and I trying dresses on at Express.  
Ducks eating just as much food as me at Food and Wine




In summary, I have been continued living the dream.

Food and Wine fest has been amazing minus the inverse relationship between my wallet and waist band because of all the spending and eating (and of course drinking). Most everything has been good except for the Singapore Sling, a crazy concoction of a drink which sounded intriguing when the cashier was explaining but was a terrible idea to order. Here is what is in it:

Gin
sour mix
cherry brandy
club soda
grenadine 
cherry

Okay, so it sounds gross. And my friends, it was. 

Work has been pretty good just getting old. Sure, I love dancing, but whoever decided the chicken dance would be a fun dance was most likely on crack because on a fun scale of 1-10, that dance is -5.  We have to play these specific playlists for our pool parties which is fine, but we have been listening to the same ones for months and for months I can't fathom who thought putting "It's still Rock and Roll to me" by Billy Joel on a kid oriented party list would get them in a frenzy.  The other day a girl asked if she could get a prize for coloring her mask. She thought it was a competition. No, 10 year old girl, you do not get a prize for coloring in the lines. Sorry for not being sorry. 

I don't have much time left down here so I have decided to just have fun. You're probably shaking your head thinking, "well, if that wasn't fun you were having, I don't know what is." I mean have fun embracing all there is here. You know I've only been to Magic Kingdom for a combined 5 hours since I've been here? True story. I have eight weeks starting November 1 and I have a bucket list for what I want to do which includes seeing the Fantasmic Fireworks, taking a picture with a princess, seeing the 3 o'clock parade, seeing the Christmas lights, and so on. Eight weeks doesn't seem like much time because, well, it's not. 

 Umm well that's it. I have had some other funny and entertaining times like the guest who walked from Epcot to Yacht and Beach asking where the guest relations building was for his stroller refund.  Didn't you realize you LEFT THE FREAKING PARK AND WALKED ALL THE WAY TO THE MARINA  before asking where the Epcot Guest relations building was?  People..... 
But that is all I have for you because I literally do the same thing over and over again. Only thing that changes is my socks. Get ready for the blog next week though because I will write all about Halloween and the parental units are coming for a visit. There will be many pictures and video! 



Happy Birthday to Karissa J and Buon Compleanno to Floriana! 


No comments:

Post a Comment