Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Things I've Learned

Since my time here quickly coming to an end, I want to tell you all the things I have learned while being down here for six short months. Some things are cliche, some are sarcastic, but all of them are true.

1) Time really does fly when you're having fun.
2) Sharing a room was actually fun 
3) Disney really is magical
4) Fanny packs are attractive on everyone
5) Children don't bug the crap out of me anymore
6)Parents bug the crap out of me
7) My mom is still always right about majority of things
8) I have a soft side, you just have to find it
9) Nice people will track you down to give a wallet back
10) it is possible to party all night and get to work with just 2 hours of sleep
11) Summers here are HOT
12) Like the boys
13) Just kidding
14) Party Rock Anthem is the most overplayed song in history
15) Cupid Shuffle time is my favorite time of day at Stormalong Bay
16) I can fit in a child's size sneaker
17) Being from Jersey makes you a novelty item
18) Being from Carolina, Puerto Rico makes you awesome (O Lariza)
19) I can finally drink more then 2 watered down drinks without getting drunk
20) I can get lost on Disney Property and always end up back to where I started
21) The utilidors are indeed cool.....for the first two times
22) Parade guests are the crankiest people. I am not a fan of them
23) I can survive on $7.31 an hour
24) I HATE  Walmart.
25) Track Suits should never be worn by anyone.
26) Worst Traffic day is Sunday
27) Fireworks are I guess now cool
28) Food and Wine fest was bad for my weight and wallet
29) the campfire smell gets old
30) the  Buddies movies are an embarrassment
31) You can go to the same bar every Thursday and still not know what to order
32) Piano Bars are legit
33) I am a perfectionist when it comes to serving fast food
34) I actually enjoyed working in quick service food
35) There are more uncomfortable beds then college ones--they are called Disney housing beds
36) I still hate babysitting
37) I'm kick ass at Just Dance
38) I"m terrible at all other video games
39) Cruises are the best investments
40) You can never have enough white socks
41) I severely under pack for all events (Shockingly true)
42) Housing Security is tougher than Border Patrol
43) There is a difference between a dry heat and wet heat
44) Driving a boat is like driving a car ...if the car was large and in the water
45) You can loose track of time on Lazy Rivers
46) I marinate on decisions
47) I clearly don't marinate on some
48) I believe everything happens for a reason
49) I believe this was the best decision of my life
50) I believe I have met some of the most amazing people down here that will be in my life for a long time .

No comments:

Post a Comment